Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Welcome and a Warning

I will extend the welcome first to those of you who heard firsthand about my efforts to establish a blog and then next to those who have perhaps stumbled across this page in their attempts to find something worthwhile. For the former; this is it, my very own space to rant and rave and spill out everything I've gone through and everything I'm about to go through. For the latter; my apologies as you're about to file this blog under "time I'll never get back."

The warning is simply that I'm starting this...venture with no idea what I'm doing or why I'm doing it. I guess it seemed like a good idea at the time of the thought but, while my synapses were firing whimsically away, my subconscious may have been on to something.

So, to borrow a phrase from a movie, (second warning: if you don't like movie/tv show quotes, get learning or get hating) we're going to see "how far the rabbit hole goes."

Shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment