Friday, September 24, 2010

That Fine Line

Well, it's been a fast-paced first two weeks of class and clinicals and I figured it was about time for an update.  I wanted to say first-off that I am very glad that they only let in 200-some students every year to the faculty, any more and I would seriously doubt the capacity of parents to breed more ill-equipped children.  But, I suppose we all have to learn sometime, that's why we go to class.  I like going to class, because then I get to hear stuff like this:



Ah, the joy. 

Yes, I may have embellished little bit, but what's a good anonymous blog if not for a bit of editorial liberty?

Keep those intermittent comments coming!

3 comments:

  1. This is fantastic. More please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your comment was too hot for this blog...

    ReplyDelete