Saturday, October 23, 2010

In the Beginning...

By now, those of you that read (or sporadically check, more than likely) my blog may have noticed that I have some issues with nursing education, the people that enter into nursing education, the people that populate nursing education, and the people that have completed nursing education.

Did I miss anyone?

Oh yeah, the nursing unions, we'll get to them in later posts.

I'm glad we've cleared that up because widespread criticism just isn't the same when you start excusing people from the festivities.  In a nutshell, that is why I write this blog; I can't stomach the thought of being the only health professional on the face of the earth with an active moral, ethical, financial, and satirical conscience so I feel led to call out those that I see doing wrong and those allowing wrong to be done.  In the course of this calling out I hope that I may meet some like-minded individuals but more importantly, I want to meet and hear from those that disagree and those that know better. 

I write this blog because, in my time spent learning how to be a nurse from those that are nurses, I will inevitably learn how not to be a nurse and that's where everyone benefits.

An opportunity for learning and having a laugh at others' expense.

No comments:

Post a Comment