Sunday, February 14, 2010

What I want from you

In case you know me or have been able to deduce with the content of my blog (even the fact that I have one will suffice as a reason), I have some opinions. These opinions are my own and you are here reading them but I don't want it all to stop there. In fact, I think that would be a most unfortunately premature end to what could be a most engaging, stimulating, and possibly offensive relationship. If you, the visitor to this page, would be so kind as to leave your thoughts on this page then I could rest well knowing that I'm not banging rhetoric off like-minded individuals' nodding heads. Maybe you have no idea what I'm talking about, maybe you have opinions of your own as to what I should be talking about; whatever your thoughts, do me and those that will visit this blog (all three of them) after you the favour of letting those thoughts be known.

Thanks, may the thinly-masked ridicule flow...

2 comments:

  1. Would it be possible for the author to expand his thoughts beyond the realm of higher education?

    Xeones, to the south

    ReplyDelete
  2. If, by 'higher education', you are referring to the animal testing I currently find myself enrolled in in Manitoba here then ythe answer is yes, my scope will not be limited by education alone. So far I have found that the courses I take in this journey are adequate to jump-start my creative-writing juices about once every three weeks. I hope to improve on my frequency in the future.

    ReplyDelete