Friday, February 26, 2010

The wire is in view

As we come to the halfway point of this semester, I have realized that I usually outperform my own expectations.  This hasn't changed from grade school but what HAS changed is the stress caused by constant guilt trips from my parents about my not studying for four hour chunks as they would like me to do.  Now, I just get nagging thoughts about what would happen if I would "fall below the line" in any one of my exams.  So far, one unit test in Human Growth and Development: 77%, Midterm in Nutrition:  76.7%.  I have another HGD test on Monday and then the big kahuna, Physiology is on Friday.  Apparently, the majority of the test covers neurophysiology and, as much as I hate the insane detail we're expected to memorize, I would take this course over six credit hours of "Health Promotion of Child Bearing and Child Rearing Families" any day. 

I just read this paragraph after being distracted by the men's bobsleigh coverage....it blows.  My apologies, but this blog will consist of at least 45% suck until two things happen: 1) I get back into a hospital/healthcare setting and, 2) I get into one or more classes in my next year that involve debate and/or general feeling discussion, I can't tell you how excited I am to bring you the tales of humanity!

Oh yes, there will be tears...

No comments:

Post a Comment